CHEMICAL ANCHORChemical Anchoring is a technique for fastening to concrete and similar substrates that provides more flexibility than mechanical anchoring. A mechanicalanchor, such as a sleeveanchor, Dynabolt®, wedge Anchoror drop-in Anchor, is inserted in the concrete and expands upon tightening.
Fischer Anchor Fixing Chemical
Approx. Price: Rs 1,050 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Model Name||FIS V 360 S|
|Packaging Size||450 ML|
Chemical fixings are the fixing solution for transferring extreme loads in concrete, aerated concrete or masonry expansion-free. fischer has a unique competence in developing and manufacturing chemical fixing solutions. This allows an optimum and secure solution to be offered for all applications, even under extreme construction site conditions such as wet, cold or heat: approved systems with resin capsules, injection mortars, threaded rods, internal threaded rods, anchor sleeves, accessories and processing equipment.
Approx. Price: Rs 800 / PieceGet Latest Price
Lokfix E35 is a two component Polyester anchoring material, supplied in single component cartridges with a static mixer nozzle. When applied it sets and cures rapidly to firmly secure a variety of steel fixings into concrete and masonry substrates.
Three grades of Lokfix E35 are available, selection is normally based upon the substrate installation temperature.
- For concrete (solid, porous and light), masonry, natural stone and hollow bricks.
- Cost effective alternative for the anchoring of threaded rods, reinforcing bars, profiled rod, steel section with undercuts and internal threaded rod sleeves
- Safe application in hollow bricks using a Hollow Block Sleeve
- For horizontal, vertical and overhead application
- Bonding and surface crack sealing applications
- Suitable for dry, wet and flooded concrete
Approx. Price: Rs 1,500 / EachGet Latest Price
A wide range of chemical anchor
fasteners - our injectable mortars are also designed for rebar applications and can be used on concrete and masonry.
- Delivery Time: READY
- Packaging Details: 12 Nos